Thursday, August 2, 2012

Green Dress

Yesterday I wrote something about not feeling like drawing for a couple of days. Felt really sad about a love-thing. Still I decided to buy a green dress I saw, I just felt I had to do that. Somehow it became a sort of symbol for me for choosing the things in life that I want and most importantly, that the choices I"ll make will be about enjoying and loving life. And share those feelings with other people too, not only keeping them to myself too much ;-). And the dress wasn't even expensive:-D.
Since the dress became a little symbol, I decided to draw it. It's a brighter green in reality, but that's the artists freedom;-).
It's done in coloured pencil, regular pencil and a Copic multiliner in brown.




1 comment:

  1. Good for you Essie! Lovely drawing.
    X, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete